Friday 19 November 2010

Woe is me.....

Hello my lovelies.

More doom and gloom from me, so not only has my computer with all my files on gone KA-BOOM and broken, I'm also currently "between homes".....Trying to find a new Crap Video Artwork HQ. But fingers crossed it'll all be over soon and I can get back to doing what I love most, posting crap on here!

As ever thank you to everyone who reads the blog, has spent the time scanning me sleeves, supported me from the start and the lovely peeps on the Facebook page. I owe you all a very large drink.

Down, but not out!




At least they put a dog in the front of this one (see here for a previous entry regarding a truly awful bit of artwork for said film)

Thanks to Steve Hughes for posting the scan on the FB page.

1 comment:

  1. The dog having horns really drives it home! Id watch this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails