Tuesday 24 August 2010

COMPETITION TIME!

COMPETITION!
WIN THIS GORGEOUS CANVAS

This lovely printed 30cm X 40cm canvas taken from the original Vipco UK Pre-cert video sleeve for Tobe Hooper's Death Trap is up for grabs!

How to win it:

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with your name and a valid e-mail address.
The competition will run until 8pm (UK time) on the 31st of August
Every person who leaves a comment will be assigned a number and once the competition has ended a number will be picked at random and that number will win this lovely work of art.
You can get a double entry(you'll be assigned two numbers, thus doubling your chances) by posting a link to the competition or your blog or a public forum(As long as I can see the post/thread without having to join the forums it's valid). Please leave a link to the blog/forum post when you leave your entry comment.


Rules:
Bar the double entry thing you are allowed to enter the competition only once.
Anyone can enter, you don't need to be a member of Blogger or anything like that.
If you're found to be cheating/trying to enter more than once, you will be out of the game and a new number/winner picked.
Spread the word about my wonderful blog/competition or I won't love you any more.
And good luck!



Massive thanks go out to Daz over at the Pre-cert.co.uk forums for the canvas, make sure you check out the forums and keep your eyes peeled for Daz's up coming canvas lottery.

The winner will be announced on the blog and e-mailed, so don't forget to leave your e-mail address when entering.

LOTS OF LOVE
Amy x


Thanks to everyone who's helped me out with the blog and everyone else for taking the time to listen to me rant about bad art.

22 comments:

  1. OOOOO, I am the first person to leave a comment....COOL!!!!!

    I am going now because i feel frightened and alone!!

    Scott
    Scott.hunter40@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm second :D

    Matt
    matthew_churchett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annnnnd I'm 3rd.....oh wait...I can't really enter my own competition..damn it!

    Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in!
    // Lars
    oraklonATyahoo.se

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is (mildly) exciting. I hope i win (etc)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Groovey.
    I'm in without a doubt. Great contest.

    jason

    killfinger@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooo!
    David
    dr.orlof@gmail.com

    Also, Lars, your email is awesome. Giochi erotici nella terza galassia is something I just watched again last month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent man! I love that artwork!!!!

    Per
    per@yngfalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Amy,
    I don't wanna win this I'm just here for the party. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zebedee sez...it's time for bed...NO, sorry! I'm in...lol.
    Nice canvas - couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings HBA Member,
    With the recent attention to the Horror Blogger Alliance and updates, I thought would be good to build a database for [over 350] the group.

    For More Info: http://horrorbloggeralliance.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-am-getting-our-affairs-in-order.html

    Please Update Soon... and if you have updated your information, please disregard.

    Thanks,
    Jeremy [iZombie]
    HBA Staff
    jeremy@jmhdigital.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohw and ofcourse I would like to have a throw at this great canvas.

    horror@home.nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi everybody!

    adriano.bertoldo@katamail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wooo! Death Trap!

    Probotector@live.co.uk

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stumbled upon this, so I guess I have to try my luck as well. :-)

    Tobias

    apmolekyl@yahoo.se

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh thank you... i think i may have all ready entered, but the earlier post was about the "hba"
    this is for me
    thanks,
    jeremy
    iZombie.blogspot.com
    jeremy@jmhdigital.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would enter this contest, but I've got Emily Booth, David Bowie, Harvey and Jodie Marsh coming over for a vegan curry. I'm editing a new DVD on why I'm a cunt!

    scottybcool@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. These sites were to me like a gold miners hidden river of gold,Klondike.every single poster needs a specific watch and wiew is not enough.I have been interested movies and posters al my age.There was a cinema club in our school and I had a chance to be a chosen member to pick in one year movies,which we can see. It was fun and luck to pick certain b- class movies and some other Russian Classics.Actually I dont miss those days,but all those movies stays in my heart.I would be very happy to have some posters to my wall. janne.raak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails